Yogurt Blueberry Bricks
Yogurt bricks looks fun and fancy, but all there is to it is spreading some Greek yogurt—sweetened with honey or sugar or stevia, if you want—on parchment in a shallow, flat container, and covering it with all your favourite healthy toppings. Its fun as a couch snack (I will make “couch snack” a thing), but it also works as breakfast. If you take it to-go, be sure to put it in a plastic container. It might melt a little before you’re done eating it, but then it’s just a very cold fruit-yogurt-nut mess, which is also YUMMILICIOUS!!!!
18 g Carbs
2 g Fiber
13 g Protein
1. 1/2 cup plain 2-percent-fat Greek yogurt
2. 1 teaspoon honey
3. 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extracts
4. 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
5. 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
6. 5 almonds, roughly chopped
1. Line a shallow, freezer-safe airtight container with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, stir together yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract. Spread over parchment paper in container in a thin, even layer. 3. Top with blueberries, coconut, and almonds.
4. Cover and freeze until solid.
5. Break into pieces. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.
A fun, high-protein frozen brick that you can customize however you want