Diet is the essential key to all successful healing. Without a proper balanced diet, the effectiveness of herbal treatment is very limited.
Spicy corn Patties makes a healthy and delicious snack. They are also vegan and gluten free. This is a quick and easy recipe.
Make 10 patties
- 2 cups corn frozen
- 1/2 cup corn meal
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 chopped green chili adjust to taste
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (hara dhania)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Thaw the corn in hot water and drain. Blend the corn texture will be creamy and coarse. I like to use food processor.
- Add all the ingredients to corn, corn meal, rice flour, chili, cilantro, ginger, lemon juice, cumin seeds, and salt, and mix it well. Mixture should be consistency of thick batter. Add little water if needed.
- Heat a heavy non stick skillet on medium heat and greased the skillet generously.
- Drop about 2 spoons of batter to make four to five patties into the skillet and flatten with greased back of the spoon lightly, making the patties about 1/4 inch thick and two to three inch circle.
- Cook for about two minutes until bottom turns golden brown. Flip over and cook from other side both side of the patties should be cook until golden brown.
- Serve them hot or at room temperature they taste delicious.