HAPPY SUNDAYING !!!!!!!!!!!
A Fresh, Light pasta so good you don’t miss the regular pasta.
Sometimes you just crave carbs. When I get the pasta craving I make sure to indulge in a delicious bowl full of it! But not just pasta. I add a ton of flavor with Roasted Garlic, Lemon, Pamesan and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
When a recipe only uses a few ingredients, make sure those ingredients are high quality. Use your favorite pasta. The garlic and lemon needs to be fresh. The parmesan cheese must be high quality. And use a premium olive oil.
Full Flavors with Less Carbs !!!!!
- 500gms spaghetti (thin or regular), cooked as directed on package
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, for juicing
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 lemon (for finishing dish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a skillet, melt butter with olive oil over low heat.
- When butter is melted, add minced garlic. Squeeze lemon juice into the pan. Turn off heat.
- Add sour cream and stir mixture together. Add lemon zest and salt. Taste, then add more salt if necessary.
- In a large bowl, pour mixture over drained spaghetti and stir together, then pour spaghetti into an oven-safe dish.
- Bake, covered, for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 7-10 minutes longer. (Don’t bake too long or the pasta will dry out.)
- Remove from oven squeeze additional lemon juice over the top of the pasta. Top generously with Parmesan cheese, then chopped parsley. Give it a final squeeze of lemon juice at the end.