- Cooking spray
- 24 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 2-percent Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
- Kosher salt
- For the crust: Line an 8-inch square pan with foil so it overhangs on two sides and lightly coat with cooking spray. Process the cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Add the melted butter and process again until the crumbs are coated with the butter; add the melted chocolate and process until the mixture is the texture of very wet sand. Using an offset spatula, press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan, cover and refrigerate while preparing the filling. Clean out the food processor bowl.
- For the filling and topping: Add the cream cheese, peanut butter, yogurt and sugar to the bowl of the food processor and process until smooth and combined. Pour the mixture over the crust and smooth with a spatula. Top with the peanuts and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and refrigerate until set slightly looser than cream cheese, about 4 hours up to overnight.
- Run a knife around the edges of the mixture to loosen, use the foil handles to lift it out, cut into 12 bars and serve chilled.