HAPPY CHOTI DIWALI !!!!!
Healthilicious Coconut Til Ladoo
For your sweet tooth to bring sweetness this DIWALI ….
Coconut Til Ladoo (Coconut Til Laddu) is a simple solution to beat your sweet cravings. Ladoos made with only three ingredients – coconut, sesame seeds and dates. The recipe uses dates as an alternative to sugar, so you don’t have to worry much about the calories.
LOW FAT LADOOS !!
TAKES LESS TIME COMPARATIVELY !!
APPROX 25 MINS. !!
1. 2 cups white sesame seeds
2. 1 and 1/2 cup chopped dates
3. 1 cup dry grated coconut
1. Finely chop de-seeded dates.
2. Dry roast sesame in a wok for around 1-2 minutes on medium flame until it light golden.
3. Keep aside the sesame to cool. Add coconut to the wok. Stir well.
4. Lightly grind the cooled sesame in a dry grinder more for a few seconds.
5. Make sure you don’t grind it to fine. Take the ground sesame seeds in a bowl.
6. Add chopped dates and coconut powder and mix well.
7. Take small amount of mixture and roll it in hand to form a ball or ladoo.
8. You can roll the ladoo in some coconut powder to add texture.