Sorry for kept you waiting for a Yummilicious recipe for long, stay tuned for amazing recipes I have worked for you guys. 🙂
Lets start with something Frutilicious !!!!
A healthier, lower-fat and lower-calorie version of peanut butter fruit dip. Great with crisp apples! Use soon after prep, especially if using flax or chia seeds.
- Greek Yogurt Vanilla – 1 container
- Peanut Butter – 2 tbsp
- Organic Honey – 2 tbsp
- Grounded Cinnamon – 1/8 tbsp
- Chia Seed/ Flax Seed – 2 tbsp (Optional)
- To change the flavor you can add any fruit of your choice, like apple, banana, grapes, kiwi, strawberry etc. or even consume without adding any fruit.
- Mix yogurt, peanut butter, honey, chia seed/ flax seed and cinnamon in a bowl until well blended.
- Then add fine chopped fruits and mix well. (Optional)