How To Use Castor Oil For Skin Problems
Now that you know the benefits of castor oil for your skin, let’s look at how it can be used to yield the best results.
- Moisturizer : Mix it with another vegetable oil like Olive Oil or Jojoba Oil in a ratio of 1:3 and apply to skin.
- For Dry and Scaly Skin : Mix Castor oil with coconut oil and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing off.
- For Acne : Wash your face with warm water first and then massage in a little castor oil with your fingers. You can leave it overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
Castor oil is one of the must-have oils in your pantry because of its many proven health benefits. However, do not ingest it without supervision as it has been found to lead to diarrhea and dehydration. Pregnant women and lactating mothers too should not ingest it. So with a little care, you can achieve soft, beautiful skin.
You Will Need Castor Oil (as required)
- What You Have To Do
- Take a few drops of castor oil on your fingers
- Apply it directly to the acne scars
- Leave it on overnight and wash off the next morning
- How Often You Should Do This
- You must do this once daily
- Why This Works
- Castor oil contains vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids that help in repairing scarred and damaged skin tissues. It also helps in combating pigmentation, reducing the appearance of the acne scars.