Coconut Oil is easily available in the market and has amazing benefits. It has Protein, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B-6, Magnesium.
- Massage Oil – Warm coconut oil in the microwave and add a few drops of an essential oil, like lavender or peppermint, for a soothing massage mix.
- Makeup Remover – Even the most resistant waterproof mascara doesn’t stand a chance against coconut oil. Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser, or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. Makeup will melt away. It keeps skin young , moisturized and soft.
- Makeup-Brush Cleaner – Cleaning your makeup brushes should be a monthly ritual. You can use coconut oil for cleaning.
- Lip Balm – Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips especially because it’s semisolid at room temperature. Pack a bit in a miniature jar and smooth over lips throughout the day.
- Stretch-Mark Oil – Expectant moms should keep a jar of coconut oil nearby to help ward off stretch marks, but anyone can use this as a topical treatment for scars. While the oil won’t fade any marks, it can help prevent dark spots and blisters from forming.
- Under-Eye Cream – Don’t to spend the extra money on eye cream? Use a dab of coconut oil on under-eye bags and fine lines. It’s light enough for the most delicate skin on your face.
- Night Cream – Apply coconut oil at night for maximum moisturizing benefits. The antioxidants are great for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep.
- Itch Relief – Burns, bug bites, and bruises can all be soothed with a topical balm of coconut oil.
- Body Oil – Why purchase a separate body oil when you can keep coconut oil near the bath? Just slather it on wet skin after the shower, then pat dry. You’ll smell like a beach vacation all day. Plus, it has a natural SPF 4.
- Dandruff Treatment – Dandruff and dry scalp go hand in hand. So send moisture right to the roots with a nightly coconut oil treatment. Just apply lightly to roots and massage in, which will also stimulate hair growth.
- Shaving Cream – Who said shaving cream has to lather? Use coconut oil as a base to get a closer shave that leaves legs smooth instead of dried out.