Banana Ice Cream
Banana soft serve, plus peanut butter and yogurt for some staying power.
This is banana soft serve with some extra ingredients. Peanut butter is my all-time favourite food, so I usually add closer to three tablespoons of the stuff, which makes this serving size (the recipe serves two, and is meant as a snack) a little more filling. I also love KIND peanut butter whole grain clusters because they’re lower-calorie than most granola, thanks to the variety of puffed grains that add volume, and it’s perfect sprinkled on top of this.
7 g fat (2 g saturated)
32 g carbs
17 g sugar
4 g fiber
10 g protein
1. 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled, cut into chunks, and frozen
2. 1/2 cup plain 2-percent-fat Greek yogurt
3. 1- 1/2 tablespoons natural peanut butter.
1. In a food processor, puree all ingredients, scraping down sides occasionally, until a smooth, fluffy paste forms, about 1 minute.
2. For harder scoops, freeze for 15 minutes before serving. Store in the freezer.